The Saga of Rosemary Goodfruit
Rosa De La Cruz
And where two raging fires meet together,they do consume the thing that feeds their fury.
Brawn 2 Finesse 3 Wits 3 Resolve 2 Panache 2
Advantages Foul Weather Jack, University, Above Average Appearance
Backgrounds Hunted (3), Treasure Map (4)
Membership Explorer’s Society
Languages Castillian R/W, Vodaccean, Montaignan
Sorcery – El Fuego Adentro Flame Sword 3 Hurl Fire 2 Control Flame 4 Cinder Storm 1 Dragon’s Breath 2
Firearms Attack 2
Dirty Fightin Attack 1
Athlete Footwork 3 Sprint 1 Throw 1 Climb 2
Archaeology Occult 1 Society Lore 1 Research 1 Trap Lore 1
Courtier Dancing 1 Oratory 1 Etiquette 1 Fashion 1
Criminal Stealth 2 Shadow 2 Gamble 1
Spy Stealth 2 Shadow 2
Acrobat Balance 2 Footwork 3
Sailor Balance 2 Knotwork 1 Climb 2 Rigging 1
XP Total Spent/Gained: 28/29
XP Points To Spend 1
1. What country is your Hero from?
2. How would you describe your Hero’s physical appearance?
Rosa is a dark-haired, pretty sixteen year old girl on the cusp of womanhood. Her long dark brown hair is multi-toned from her time in the sun, her complexion tanned. She has large, almost black eyes. She is very slender which lends her a fragile grace.
3. Does your Hero have recurring mannerisms?
She is seemingly transfixed by flame, and will stare into her table’s candle while eating or trying wine, occassionally caressing the flame with her finger.
4. What is your Hero’s main motivation?
She desires to learn the truth of Theah’s mysteries and to explore the world.
5. What are your Hero’s greatest strengths and greatest weaknesses?
Strength: Her sense of justice and honour; her moral compass.
Weakness: Inexperience or naivety of the world.
6. What are your Hero’s most and least favourite things?
7. What about your Hero’s psychology?
Rosa’s a relentless optimistic, who craves adventure and excitement and hungers for knowledge. Silently headstrong yet she’s terrified of lightening and can be a little shy or reserved at times. Until she’s had a glass of wine in which case she’ll be standing on the bar, singing tunelessly but with gusto.
8. What is your Hero’s single greatest fear?
Having her freedom taken away.
9. What is your Hero’s highest ambition? Greatest love?
She would love to discover something astonishing; be the first to reveal a great secret hidden away on Theah.
10. What is your Hero’s opinion of his (/ her) country?
She’s proud to be Castillian and loves her homeland dearly. But she can’t stay there while there is so much strife, with war on one side and oppression from the Inquisition on the other. Rosa longs for the day when the Castillians need not fear their horizon.
11. Does your Hero have any prejudices?
She does not like the Church or religious people much, believing them close-minded or in the case of the Inquisition; evil. Nor does she like the Montaignans for their unjust invasion on the people of Castille.
12. Where do your Hero’s loyalties lie?
With her sense of right and wrong, to knowledge and enlightenment and to the good people who struggle under the tyrany of evil.
13. Is your Hero in love? Is he (/ she) married or betrothed?
Never married or betrothed, nor has she fallen in love. Though she is young and a hopeful romantic at heart.
14. What about your Hero’s family?
She knows nothing about her family’s fate – she was raised at an orphanage administered to by the Vaticine faith.
15. How would your Hero be described by his (/ her) parents?
They would be proud of her although they would worry at her lack of piety.
16. Does your Hero attempt to follow the code of chivalry?
17. How religious is your Hero? What sect of the Church does he (/ she) follow?
She is agnostic. That there is something else to this world she believes although she cannot believe that the close-minded Church can be right about then nature of such a thing.
18. Is your Hero a member of a guild, gentleman’s club or secret society?
She has just been accepted into the Explorer’s Society and she wears her pin with great pride.
19. What does your Hero think of sorcery?
Considers it a gift and a curse, but if it was not for the ignorance of man she would only consider it a gift.
20. If you could, what advice would you give your Hero?
Prepare for unforeseen circumstances.